How Do You Convert Normal Video to 3D?
How to convert a normal video into 3D video format which can be watched using a red & blue glasses? To convert from any normal video files to 3D videos, you only need one more thing: a professional 3D Converter software like Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, which can help you:
- Rip and convert 2D DVD to 3D video.
- Convert any normal 2D videos like like AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, AVCHD MTS/M2TS etc. to 3D.
- Output 3D video can be AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, YouTube.
- Capable of kinds of 3D enjoyment whatever you have polarization 3D glasses, Anaglyph red-cyan 3D glasses, or 3D display using Eclipse method or other 3D technologies.
Now free download the program via the link below, then check the steps to convert normal movies to 3D easily.
Quick Start: How to Convert a Normal Video to 3D
Step 1. Import 2D Files
Run the Normal Video to 3D Converter and directly drag & drop your normal 2D video in any format into it.
Step 2. Select Output Format
Since you need some 3D video files, here you can select a 3D format from the "3D Video" area. This program supports for converting normal video to 3D AVI, 3D WMV, 3D MKV, 3D MP4 and 3D YouTube.
Step 3. Start Converting from Normal Video to 3D Video
When settings are done, simply click the "Start" button to start normal video to 3D conversion. After that, you can freely watch 3D movies on your own or upload them to the internet for sharing.
More than Converting Normal Video to 3D...
- Convert any video in AVI, TIVO, WMV, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP, MPG etc.
- Rip DVD movies to videos in MP4, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV, etc.
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO files with free provided DVD menu templates to make your DVD unique.
- Intelligently recognize connected USB devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, PSP, Xbox 360, etc.
Now you can get the program to convert any normal video to 3D free and experience more functions by yourself!